Land Size: 315 m2
House Size: 124 m2 overall
Plan type: Casa Calda
Price: $678,500.00 Incl. GST
EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
Cambridge Homes South Waikato are delighted to present our newest design and build opportunities located in the established Fabia Factory Lane subdivision adjacent to parks, the township, and schools.
Each of these beautiful homes will be house and land packages, designed and certified with the future in mind and proudly built to our exacting standards and traditions. Titles are issued and plans are currently being consented with construction ready to commence in June 2023.
The designer Casa Calda plan is a modern asymmetric gable and hip design with a strong positive detail vertical feature at the entry. It offers private spaces and indoor-outdoor entertaining courtyards with an abundance of light in the open plan kitchen/dining area.
The Casa Calda design is unique to Fabia Factory Lane.
The high ceilings within this home give a sense of space which flows through into the open plan lounge area. In addition to the large master bedroom there are two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes so that there is plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy.
The beautifully designed kitchen features engineered stone bench tops and island features a choice of Bosch or Fisher and Paykel appliances. The Kitchen also features a butler’s pantry and a study nook.
Outdoor flow is exceptional with access from the dinning, lounge, and master bedroom to connected decking and private courtyards.
A dream new home, or a possible rental investment for New Zealand’s growing market.
Casa Carmel features
▪ 3 bedrooms, including master bedroom with large walk-through wardrobe to ensuite.
▪ Indoor Outdoor open plan living area
▪ Accessible Attic storage area
▪ Main bathroom shower and large vanity
▪ Master Bedroom with ensuite toilet, large shower, and vanity
▪ Designer Kitchen complete with Bosch of Fisher and Paykel appliances including dishwasher, built in oven, hob, and extractor.
▪ Study nook
▪ Manufactured stone kitchen bench surfaces
▪ Butlers walk in pantry
▪ Heat pump
▪ Single garage with insulated Garage door
▪ Mains or Gas hot water
▪ Concrete driveway, paths, and patio
▪ Front and back yard landscaping, lawn seeded with hydroseed
▪ Clothesline and letterbox
▪ Perimeter Fencing
• Exterior cladding James Hardie vertical detailed Oblique and Cedar shiplap entrance features
• Long run trapezoid Colour steel roofing
• Double glazed windows, Argon filled and e-coat aluminium joinery
• Quality fittings and tapware
• Insulation to meet latest H1 requirements up to November 2023
• High quality finishes and design to Homestar 6 requirements
• 10-year Master Builders Guarantee