New Build – House & Land Package, Waymau Estate, Coatesville
House & Land Package Price From : $2,425,000
Land Price: $1,225,000
Build Price From: $1,200,000
Formerly a Hereford stud farm, Waymau has long been admired as one of the more attractive positions in an area known for its quality lifestyle properties. Developed by the original family it has been designed to offer a selection of sites ranging from 8000sqm up to 2.2ha (more or less) and offer the perfect blank canvas on which to build your new lifestyle. Protective covenants will ensure that you will be surrounded by quality homes whose owners are wanting to establish a manageable, relaxed, and serene way of living in a very appealing environment.
This idyllic lifestyle is to be found on the outskirts of the Coatesville Village with easy access to the local school, play centre, Pony Club, and highly renowned cafes. All that and it is a short drive to the Albany Village and all that is on offer including 2 highly regarded private schools and all the retail opportunities you could want for. All that and it is still an easy commute to the CBD.
Four of these sites have already sold and there is interest on many others. Take the short drive to visit Waymau, it will be well worth your while, then imagine what living here would be like.
Lot 11 – Waymau Estate, 348 Sunnyside Road, Coatesville
Land Size: 9528m2
House Size: 299 m2
THIS EASTWOOD PLAN FEATURES
- 299 m2 house
- 4 bedrooms
- Large master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 also has its own ensuite and walk in wardrobe which can be used as a master bedroom or guest bedroom
- 2 Living areas – Lounge and separate family/media room with fireplace
- Designer kitchen and scullery
- Dining area with opening skylights
- Large main bathroom with free standing bath, two separate ensuites and separate WC for guests
- Study / office close to front door for working from home
- Extra wide internal access 2 car garage with full length workshop area
- Built in laundry with storage
- Ducted Heat pump
- Wardrobe organisers
- Gas appliances and hot water
- 100mm x 25mm Kwila or Vitex timber decking
- Excavation and foundations
- Rural exterior drainage
- 2 x ¾ buried water tanks with pump and UV filter
- Septic system
- Concrete driveway and basic landscaping package
- 10 year Registered Master Builders Guarantee
- Weatherboard cladding (Other cladding options available)
- Long-run colour steel roofing (Other roofing options available)
- Aluminium joinery with double glazed windows
- Quality fittings and tap-ware
- High quality finishes and design
AMENITIES IN THIS AREA
Located in the stunning rural vista of Coatesville, just 30 minutes away from Auckland CBD.
This house and land package offers idyllic lifestyle living in the growing community of Coatesville, excellent childcare and schools, golf and great local markets.
Cambridge Homes are with your every step of the way.
When you choose Cambridge Homes Auckland, you know you will get the quality, transparency and communication you know you deserve when building your new home.
Cambridge Homes key is focusing on strategy, customer service and people. No matter how big or small your needs are, Cambridge Homes Auckland will assist you through the entire process. We can build your home with your own plans or you can pick one of our award-winning designs carefully designed by our team of architects. We are committed to tailoring your house to fit you.
With our brand-new customer experience centre operating, you can come in and choose the different elements of your home in an accessible space providing you a personalised journey with the best customer service in the industry.
Call us today 0508 EVERY STEP
Like this plan but its not quite right for you? – We have a number of different versions of this plan and can also make any changes you would like. Please contact us today.
Not quite what you’re after? CLICK HERE to view more of our pre designed plans.